Thursday, October 05, 2006

Consistency


I was teaching a class today and had to give a talk on consistency. This is important to ensure the quality of your product and to build confidence in your product. It is hard to be a consistent writer when it is not your primary job. I've been finding it challenging to fit everything in to my busy schedule. That said things have been going well for me writing wise the last little while.

Canadian Thanksgiving is the weekend and as a result, I will be breaking with my track record of writing consistently every day for the next bit. I'm hoping it won't damage my pattern and I'll be able to get back into the swing of things once I get back from my trip.

What are some of the road blocks you hit when trying to be consistent with your writing?

No comments: