Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday Thirteen # 7

I thought I'd break away from the Christmas theme and show you some of my favorite YouTube videos. Enjoy!


Thirteen Things I like to watch on YouTube.


1. Evolution of Dance
2. Office Space Trailer. If the movie Office Space was recut as a thriller.
3. The Sound of Music. Again someone had recut the trailer to make it look like a thrill.
4. The Ring. Okay a reverse here. Someone makes a horror movie look like a heartwarming drama.
5. Free Hugs. This is very touching.
6. Numa Numa. No respectable YouTube list is complete without the Numa Numa dance.
7. Behind the scenes of Stargate. It's cute. I just like to see them all laugh. :)
8. Weird Al interview Kevin Fererline. LOLOLOL
9. William Shatner - I am Canadian.
10. Mike McDonald. His views on remote controls.
11. Mary Poppins. Yes another happy movie to be recut into a scary one. But very well done.
12. Ms. Dewey. Okay I'm cheating here. This isn't YouTube but rather a new search engine. She is very cool and I hope they come out with a Mr. Dewey!
13. Direct TV Ad. I know I posted this yesterday, but for those of you who missed it, it's worth looking at.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



15 comments:

Shannon said...

I knew most of these but the Shatner one... hysterical!


And I hope Mr. Dewey is on the way too!

Happy Thursday!

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Too fun.. these will keep me occupied when I'm bored this afternoon!

Unknown said...

Great idea for a TT - thanks for sharing... and for showing some new vieod to me =)

Merry Christmas to you and yours,
San
P.S.: Please visit my TT #6 - Thanks a lot!

Shelley said...

Great TT! I love Office Space, so I just love that one!

My TT is up!

Ali said...

i love #4. one of my faves!

Caylynn said...

I'll have to check those out! Especially the Shatner one, and the Stargate one - my husband and I are big sci-fi fans, and Stargate is one of our favourite shows. :)

Scribbit said...

My kids love that annoying Numa Numa song, or whatever it is. Grr!

Amy Ruttan said...

I love You Tube! I have saved Alan Rickman montage to I'm Too Sexy and the Celebrity Jeopardy with Sean Connery from SNL. Funny.

Chickadee said...

Behind the scenes of Stargate??? OMG thank you for sharing that!!!

I'm a bit of a stargate fan. :)

Funny, I posted a youtube on my 13....but just one, not 13. I like this list. I bookmarked it so i can go back and peruse.

My 13 are up at this website:

www.danno.org/blogs

Annie said...

Evolution of Dance is my absolute favorite YouTube video! It's definitely one I watch often.

I refused to watch the Numa Numa one for so long because all my friend would hum it all day every day. I finally broke down and watched it and love it.

Happy TT and have a Merry Christmas!

Norma said...

Love that Numa, Numa. Hilarious.

My Thursday Thirteen is up--remembering special Christmas gifts. Check here.

mistihollrah said...

This was fun...my kids are always showing me funny videos. I need to save them and post their 13 favorite!

I just posted my fist 13!

Wylie Kinson said...

Hey Christine - I'm following you and Amy into the Thursday Thirteen. Too much fun to remain a spectator!!
I've just posted my first...

Michelle said...

I've not spent a lot of time with You Tube but have seen the Numa Numa guy. And of course the incident with Kelly Ripa and CLay Aiken. Sheesh. I do NOT need one more reason to procrastinate (see May's blog).

Mine's up.

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I need to check these out when I have a chunk of time! They sound fun.