Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Take Two

This has been a bad writing week for me. It's actually been a bad computer week too. I've barely sat down in front of it either at work or at home. I've just finished teaching a two day customer service course that seems to drain the life out of me. I slept in past my alarm again this morning.

And now it's time for the proverbial kick in the pants.

I'm going to write for an hour today at lunch. No excuses or things getting in the way. I'm going to close the door and get to work. I have a clear idea of where I want to go with this sections of my revisions.

Butt in chair!

On another note, I got to watch Law & Order: Criminal Intent last night. I have to say I love the show still, but poor Vincent is looking really tired. I think he's signed a contract till the end of next season, and then I have a feeling he'll be done. Which is a shame, becasue I'll stop watching the show if he goes. :(

4 comments:

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Good luck!

I've been having trouble getting out of bed lately too. And it doesn't matter how early I go to bed! I've gotten 8 1/2 hours of sleep the past 2 nights, and it's still too hard to get up!

I'm going to have to start going to bed at 8 instead of 9! Man, I'm feeling old.

Unknown said...

I swear I haven't been the same since I turned 30! I'm more productive in a lot of ways, but I need my 7 hours of sleep. I used to be able to get by no problem on 6. *sigh*

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Maybe we can blame it on winter weather too... and less sunlight..

Unknown said...

I think that's an excellent idea! Because it can't be the fact that I'm 32...nope...no way.