Thursday, October 09, 2014

Free Read - Bound Love



Happy October all you sexy people!! This is Queer Romance Month and I'm happy to be a part of the celebrations. While I don't primarily write queer romance, I do love writing about all kinds of relationships. Gay, lesbian, bi people are a part of our world and I feel should all be a part of our romance community as well. If you'd like to read my thoughts and the thoughts of many other romance writers on queer romance today, I encourage you to pop over and visit the Queer Romance Month website.

My article, Love Knows No Boundaries, can be found here.

To continue with the celebrations, I've decided to give away a PDF copy of my f/f short story, Bound Love, to anyone who'd like to have it! A vampire in heat...her Domme out to help her....Interested? Damn right you are! You can download the PDF here

(you will be asked to join my newsletter if you're not already. I promise not to spam!)

By keeping an open mind about love, the world will become a better place. And that's all I've got.

HUGS!
C


No comments: