Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Friday the 13th!!


I love fall. The weather is perfect, the kids are in school, and my favorite holiday arrives - Halloween. The fact that Friday the 13th is in October this year is extra nice. I read an article today that talked about how people aren't as superstitious as they used to be. I’m not very superstitious myself, but I like the idea of them. I always laugh when I go to a hotel and there isn’t a 13th floor. I think we should bring them back! I’d sleep there.

People always ask my why I love Halloween so much. Well, I think it has to do with the candy. And dressing up. There isn't a better holiday. No pressure to buy the perfect gift, no trying to figure out which family gathering we should attend. Sugar, costumes, and fun. Perfect. If you like Halloween as much as I do, I encourage you to pop over to I-Mockery and check out the amazing homage to the holiday. The link is over under Time Killers.

On that note, everyone have a wonderful Friday the 13th. I think I’m going to rent a horror movie tonight and have a good laugh. :)

1 comment:

Janelle S said...

Nice blog you have thanks for posting