Monday, October 30, 2006

A much needed rest


I've decided to take today off from writing. I know I'm going to need every bit of inspiration and energy for NaNoWriMo. I have my story outline completed, and plan to set my alarm early Wednesday morning to get some writing done before I have to go to work.

Tomorrow night will be fun with trick-or-treaters showing up. Both my daughters are going as fairies this year. They are thrilled about getting another stash of candy. Little do they realized that their father and I eat most of it. We're evil parents...not really, we have their best interests in mind. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck with Nano Christine and have fun with those trick or treaters. Always forget how many kids we get and either buy too much and have to eat it myself or too little and have to dig through my kids stuff and give that back ou. Shhh - don't tell my kids.

Unknown said...

Thanks Anne! I do the same thing :). Each year I keep trying to convince my kids to donate some of their candy to the food bank, but they were too little to understand what I meant. Maybe we'll do up a nice basket this year if they get to much. Might save my waist line. :)