Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Wylie Kinson just tagged me to reveal five things about myself. Well here they are in no particular order.
1. I'm slightly obsessive compulsive. I'm like a dog with a bone when I get something in my head. I can't stop till I see the end result I want.
2. I'm not as nice as people think I am. I have that little evil voice in the back of my head always shouting out a sarcastic remark or something unkind. Thankfully, I've learned how to ignore it.
3. I get grumpy when I'm tired. Nothing earth shattering, but when I tell people I get grumpy, they usually give me a strange look. "I've never seen you in a bad mood." Which leads me to point 4...
4. I'm a great actress. I've been in a lot of plays over the years. I like to play overly emotional characters who get to cry and scream a lot. I have a tape somewhere with my doing just that in a play called Trojan Woman. Good times. :)
5. I "hear" my characters talking to me. I feel like Will Ferrell in Stranger Than Fiction, the little voice saying the words that my characters want to say. It can be very disconcerting. :)
And here is a picture of Vincent D'Onofrio because he's my favorite TV detective. :)