I was just tagged my Maureen McGowan to list five interesting things about myself. So here we go...
1. I have had supper with Prince Charles. Okay, so I wasn't alone with him. I was asked to be the female university rep for Atlantic Canada when he came to Fredericton, NB back in 1996. I think I forgot to curtsey properly. He is shorter than I thought he would be, and he has amazing eyes.
2. I have been in an informercial. I didn't say anything, but my success photos were shown in the Beach Body.com informerical for Power 90. I lost 25 lbs exercising every day. They gave me $200 for my troubles which paid for the program, and a bit extra.
3. I knew I was going to marry my husband before I met him. I had a dream one night when I was 14. I sat up in the middle of the night and knew his name. I figured at the time I was mixing the names of two other boys I knew. I moved three months later, and who do you think I ran into, my husband. Been with him ever since.
4. I can't eat green peppers. They make me ill within about 30 minutes. I've had people blend them up and try too sneak them into food that I'm eating, and they still make me ill. It's very strange.
5. I'm terrified of heights. I can't go up a step ladder. I get vertigo watching movies. Flying just about kills me. I also pass out at the sight of blood. Basically, I'm a wimp.
I now tag...Cathryn Fox :)
NaNoWriMo Day One
Well, I know day one isn't quite done, but I've already met my goal for the day! I couldn't believe it when the word processor said 2034 words. I would have cried out in joy if I wasn't at work :). I'm hoping to get another page or two written tonight, but it will have to wait until after Girl Guides.
I hope my fellow NaNoWriMo authors are having a great day too!