Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Tagged!

I was just tagged my Maureen McGowan to list five interesting things about myself. So here we go...

1. I have had supper with Prince Charles. Okay, so I wasn't alone with him. I was asked to be the female university rep for Atlantic Canada when he came to Fredericton, NB back in 1996. I think I forgot to curtsey properly. He is shorter than I thought he would be, and he has amazing eyes.

2. I have been in an informercial. I didn't say anything, but my success photos were shown in the Beach Body.com informerical for Power 90. I lost 25 lbs exercising every day. They gave me $200 for my troubles which paid for the program, and a bit extra.

3. I knew I was going to marry my husband before I met him. I had a dream one night when I was 14. I sat up in the middle of the night and knew his name. I figured at the time I was mixing the names of two other boys I knew. I moved three months later, and who do you think I ran into, my husband. Been with him ever since.

4. I can't eat green peppers. They make me ill within about 30 minutes. I've had people blend them up and try too sneak them into food that I'm eating, and they still make me ill. It's very strange.

5. I'm terrified of heights. I can't go up a step ladder. I get vertigo watching movies. Flying just about kills me. I also pass out at the sight of blood. Basically, I'm a wimp.

I now tag...Cathryn Fox :)


NaNoWriMo Day One
Well, I know day one isn't quite done, but I've already met my goal for the day! I couldn't believe it when the word processor said 2034 words. I would have cried out in joy if I wasn't at work :). I'm hoping to get another page or two written tonight, but it will have to wait until after Girl Guides.

I hope my fellow NaNoWriMo authors are having a great day too!

5 comments:

Maureen McGowan said...

Freaky about dreaming your husband!!!

And I can't eat green peppers either. Red and yellow and orange okay, but green ones aren't.

Loved your list! (I think I knew the Prince Charles thing but had forgotten.) Good luck with nano. I'm busy revising this month to get a ms ready for the GH. Insane.

Unknown said...

One of these years I'll have to try Golden Heart. Most of my stories are different, weird combinations (sci fi erotica, or comedy paranormal). I never know where to enter them. :)

Unknown said...

If I exercised every day would I lose 25 lbs? or is is their a secret?

How weird about your husband.

And Yahoo! on a great first day of Nano

Unknown said...

I know "their" should be "there" in my last message but I'm too lazy to delete and retype

Unknown said...

Basically, I exercised six days a week with one rest day for three months. I watched what I ate, but didn't really diet. The program is balanced, one day weights, one day cardio. It works well because you go at your own pace. I've kept the weight off for 4 years :).

And I bought it off an infomercial myself, something I never do. :)