Saturday, December 16, 2006

Goal Obtained!


I managed to finish up my edits for chapters 5 and 6. I'm really happy that I was able to get this done in light of everything else that's going on this week. Tomorrow, I'm going to try and buckle down and get through chapter 7. Then I have some big decisions to make. I think I'm going to have to change the ending and lead into a new chapter 8 to extend the action a bit longer. I'm also hoping that this will get me close to my 80k end goal.

On top of meeting my editing goals, I've also nearly finished my Christmas shopping. I still have to get a few things for my husband, and wrap the presents I bought last night.

I'm also still working away on my novella. I'm not sure if I'm going to get it finished before Christmas, but I'm going to try.

1 comment:

Wylie Kinson said...

Nothing like editing to get you in the Christmas spirit! ...
Good for you for focusing on the task-at-hand. Meanwhile, my writing is NOT HAPPENING whilst the Xmas list remains unfinished! I've got to hone my multitasking skills, seriously.

Cheers!