Saturday, December 16, 2006

I almost forgot...

I was tagged by meme creator Wylie. Here we go. :)

SIX - List 6 all-time favorite books:
1. Slighly Dangerous - Mary Balogh
2. Dime Store Magic - Kelley Armstrong
3. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austin
4. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Brontë
5. In My WIldest Dreams - Christina Dodd
6. Anything by Julia Quinn

FIVE - last 5 books read:
1. Mistletoe Kisses - Elizabeth Rolls, Deborah Hale, Diane Gaston
2. Dishing It Out - Molly O'Keefe
3. Pleasure Control - Cathry Fox
4. On Writing - Stephen King
5. Portrait of a Lover - Julianne MacLean

FOUR – list 4 favorite authors:
1. Julia Quinn
2. Stephen King
3. Jane Austin
4. Christina Dodd

THREE - favorite literary characters (male & female if you like):
1. Captian Wentworth and Anne Elliot - Jane Austin's Persuasion
2. Wulfric and Christine - Mary Balogh' Slightly Dangerous
3. The Phantom and Christine - Phantom of the Opera

TWO – share 2 of your writing rituals:
1. Getting up when it is quite to write (usually first thing in the morning)
2. I have to put my hair in a ponytail before I write. I have a tendency to play with my hair when I think, so this helps.

ONE – share 1 of your favorite quotes on reading/writing:
I'm not a very good writer, but I'm an excellent rewriter. ~James Michener

Thanks Wylie, that was fun. :) I'm tagging anyone who'd like to join the fun. Post a comment that you're going to participate and I'll make sure to check it out. :)

4 comments:

Wylie Kinson said...

Hey Christine - I haven't read many of the books on your fave lists so I'll be sure to add them to my TBR list!
Thanks for taking part!!

Paula

Amy Ruttan said...

I love Captain Wentworth and Anne Elliot too. I love Persuasion, it's my favorite Austen. Anne was on my list.

Great List.

Trish Ryan said...

You're so right about the ponytail thing! It's the one tip Stephen King doesn't mention in his book :)

Unknown said...

LOL Trish! Can you imagine if he said something like that. I'd pay money to see that picture. hehe