Saturday, December 16, 2006

I almost forgot...

I was tagged by meme creator Wylie. Here we go. :)

SIX - List 6 all-time favorite books:
1. Slighly Dangerous - Mary Balogh
2. Dime Store Magic - Kelley Armstrong
3. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austin
4. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Brontë
5. In My WIldest Dreams - Christina Dodd
6. Anything by Julia Quinn

FIVE - last 5 books read:
1. Mistletoe Kisses - Elizabeth Rolls, Deborah Hale, Diane Gaston
2. Dishing It Out - Molly O'Keefe
3. Pleasure Control - Cathry Fox
4. On Writing - Stephen King
5. Portrait of a Lover - Julianne MacLean

FOUR – list 4 favorite authors:
1. Julia Quinn
2. Stephen King
3. Jane Austin
4. Christina Dodd

THREE - favorite literary characters (male & female if you like):
1. Captian Wentworth and Anne Elliot - Jane Austin's Persuasion
2. Wulfric and Christine - Mary Balogh' Slightly Dangerous
3. The Phantom and Christine - Phantom of the Opera

TWO – share 2 of your writing rituals:
1. Getting up when it is quite to write (usually first thing in the morning)
2. I have to put my hair in a ponytail before I write. I have a tendency to play with my hair when I think, so this helps.

ONE – share 1 of your favorite quotes on reading/writing:
I'm not a very good writer, but I'm an excellent rewriter. ~James Michener

Thanks Wylie, that was fun. :) I'm tagging anyone who'd like to join the fun. Post a comment that you're going to participate and I'll make sure to check it out. :)
Post a Comment