Friday, January 05, 2007

100!!


I was shocked when I looked down at my post count yesterday and realized that today would be blog entry 100. A lot has happened in the few months that I have been blogging. I started this as a way to keep track of my journey as an unpublished writer. But since then it's grown in to so much more.

I've met some wonderful people online. I've been introduced to new publishers, agents, ideas, and writers. On a side note, I've also been recently introduced to Cover Men (I'm sure many of you already are aware of this site. Hey I'm a bit slow!) and have added as a link. If you haven't visited here before enjoy!

I want to thank everyone who's ever stopped by to read my site, and to everyone who reads on a regular basis. Your support, encouragement, and friendship is appreciated.

8 comments:

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Cool! Congrats on the 100 posts!
I'm not sure how you happened upon my blog, but I'm glad you did! It's been fun getting to know you & chatting about my favorite things.

Unknown said...

Thanks Angela. Thursday Thirteen was the best thing I ever joined. I met you and many other great people since I started participating. :)

Wylie Kinson said...

Whoo-hoo! 100 posts!! I, too, just passed the 100 mark and can't believe how the time and topics just seemed to fly by.

I'm glad I found your blog -- I enjoy reading it, so keep on keepin' on -- at least for another 100!!

I must be living under a rock 'cause I've never seen the Cover Men site. I'm going there now...

Michelle said...

Hey Christine, thanks for stopping by the new blog! I'm sure having fun playing with the wordpress features.

Congrats on your 100th post and I'm glad I've been able to get to know you too! :-)

Amy Ruttan said...

Happy 100! That's awesome, I'm sitting at about 72. Ya, I totally agree with meeting all the awesome people (and your one of them). Thanks for the Cover Men link, wowzer, I didn't know about that site.

Maureen McGowan said...

You've become suck a dedicated blogger, Christine! Good for you. Looking forward to seeing you, soon!

Maureen McGowan said...

such, not suck.

BIG ooops.

Amy said...

Congrats on 100! Did you know that a "tradition" in Blogville is when you reach your 100th post you tell 100 things about yourself? It's a fun way to get to know people! I just reached my 100th about a week ago!