Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Through the creative road block

I'm so happy right now because I managed to burst though a minor creative block I was having with my current WIP. Woot! It was literally keeping me up at night. However, my little brain figures out what was wrong the night after my first RWAC meeting. See folks, it pays to belong to a group. :)

On another note, I'm flying to Toronto for a business trip this week. Since I HATE flying, I'll get some serious reading/writing done on the plane. I have two books for my journey: Kelley Armstrong's Broken, and Julianne MacLean's Portrait of a Lover. Loving both of these women, I can't wait to sink my teeth into them...the books that is. I'll post a short review of each when I get back.

1 comment:

Magic Mod said...

Hi thanks for sharring this