Sunday, November 12, 2006

For a change of pace

A lot of people have been playing with these quizzes on their blogs recently. Being Canadian, I thought it only appropriate to take the Canadian quiz.

You are 93% Canuck!

You rock, you are an almighty Canadian through and through. You have proven your worthiness and have won the elite prize of living in a country as awesome as Canada. Yes I know other countries think they are better, but we let them have that cuz we know better than they do, eh?

How Canadian Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



I was disappointed there weren't any Strange Brew questions on it!

And yes, I'm procrastinating...
Yes, I'm going back to my story...
Here I go...
Going now...
Humm, lunch...

3 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

Don't feel bad about procrastination, your ahead of me. I took the notion to rearrange furniture.

I hope your little one is better. My son get's sick all the time. So I undersand. Way to go on 32K

In the words of Wayne and Garth.
I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy. :)

Maureen McGowan said...

WOW. I came out 100%. I think it's because of my years in the States, actually. More focussed on the differences. Wonder which question you got "wrong" Christine.

My only quibble with the test is that it was Glosette boxes that made the best whistles... not Smarties.

Unknown said...

LOL I always used Smarties boxes myself. I think I got the cold question wrong. I always use Halls, but I think they were going for Buckly's.

Icky