Saturday, November 11, 2006

NaNoWriMo - Day 11


Only a short post today. It's 11 pm and I am pretty beat right now. I was up half the night last night. My youngest was sick again with the stomach flu. Ended up having to wash the floors, walls, toilet, etc after a "miss". I then had to give her a bath at 2:50 am. Good times.

That took the wind out of my sails for my morning writing session. Then we went to the Remembrance Day ceremony that my daughters had with Girl Guides. So most of my day was gone.

On the writing front, I did pull out ahead. Once everyone went to bed, and my husband busied himself in front of his computer, I was able to sit down and write. And write. Until I find myself here now at 11 pm and looking at a word count of 29,181. Do I push through and hit 30k tonight? Or do I fall into my comfy bed and continue on tomorrow?

Decisions, decisions....

1 comment:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Life really gets in the way of writing sometimes, doesn't it? ;)
Good for you to keep pushing through!