Monday, November 13, 2006

NaNoWriMo - Day 13


I've got the flu. I think. This doesn't really surprise me considering how many people in my house have been sick. I'm at the beginning stages of sick. Where you feel sort of achy, sort of upset tummy, and mostly blah.

The good news is I did get some writing done, just over 2000 words. I might sit down and try to write another few pages to see if I can get closer to 3000 for the day, but I'm not going to push it.

Tonight is Heroes and Doctor Who, and we need to watch Battlestar Galatica from the weekend. So I have TV oblivion to slide into once my little ones are in bed.

I'm posting this picture because it's how I feel - and it makes me smile. :)

I detect a cat theme this week. :)

5 comments:

Kelly Boyce said...

Man! I forgot to check out Doctor Who again...

Unknown said...

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly. I'm going to buy season one on DVD. I'll loan it to you. :)

Amy Ruttan said...

Ah TV oblivion! I need to catch up Battlestar Galatica and Star Trek Voyager, (I know Voyager isn't new I missed it first time round).

Is the new Dr. Who any good?

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Soooo sorry to hear you're getting the flu. But good for you for writing while you still have the chance!

I haven't ever seen Battlestar Galactica, but I've heard MANY good things.

Hope you get better soon!

Unknown said...

I love the new Doctor. I wasn't sure if I would at first, but he's won me over. It's that damn, charming grin of his. :)

Battlestar Galatica is one of the best dramas out there right now. Very intense, very real, considering it takes place in space. Love the show.