Friday, November 03, 2006

NaNoWriMo Day 3



I've had a great writing day. NaNo has been an awesome way for me to kick start my creative juices again. Plus it doesn't hurt that I'm having a whole lot of fun with my new story. My old WIP is still there, but having a month away from it should help with my excitment with it.

So far today I've written 2000 words. I'm hoping to get another few pages done tonight, but I'm not going to worry too much about it.

On another note, I was browsing around the NaNo site and found this cool progress meter. There is also a challenge one. So if anyone wants to take me on I'm game!!

I've also added a few new links of some great sites I've discovered. I hope everyone enjoys them as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the word meter. Wow, I can't believe you've written so much in only 3 days.

Congratulations.

Unknown said...

The word meter is very cool. The NaNo site has some great things this year. I may even buy a t-shirt :). I'm a bit shocked I've written this munch in three days myself. But I've been setting daily goals of 2000 words which is easier to get my head around, and easier to obtain. Hopefully, I can keep it up. :)