Monday, November 06, 2006

NaNoWriMo Day 6


I pretty much feel like this picture today - running underwater. I got a great work out, but I'm tired, and didn't seem to get very far.

I was able to produce another 2064 words, but I am ready to stop for the day. Even though a part of me wants to keep at the story, I really don't want to burn out before the end of NaNo. I'm going to be powering off the old laptop after this post and take a much deserved break.

Besides...it's Monday. Doctor Who and Heroes!!!

Those two shows will get me revved up for my tomorrow morning writing session. I have fallen into the pattern of writing three times a day: 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 7:30 pm. I write for about an hour each sitting, which has been yielding me about 2000 + words a day.

And on a completely different note. I read this brief article about a dog that was drafted by the German army. I'm sure there's a story in there somewhere!

2 comments:

Kelly Boyce said...

Good work on NaNo. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kelly. So far today isn't going so well. My daughter was up sick last night, so I missed my 6am time. I'll have to burn the midnight oil to make up for it.