1. Consistence is the key.
2. Having a time goal really keeps the pressure on me to get the writing done.
3. Creating a story outline before I write really does work!
4. Sometimes a silly idea turns out to be the best thing in the novel.
5. Moral support is a huge motivator
6. I do my best writing at 6 am *eek*
7. I can actually write without drinking large amounts of coffee.
8. People think I'm talking about Mork and Mindy when I say NaNoWriMo.
9. My family is afraid, very afraid...but very supportive.
10. The little word wiget on my blog is cute and I tend to obsess over seeing the number count rise.
11. I only needed a little otivation to get excited about my writing again.
12. I think I can actually write 50,000 words in a month while working full time, and looking after my husband and children.
13. It doesn't have to be perfect the first time!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
3. Chaotic Mom
7. Whiskey Talking
9. The Imperfect Christian
10. Angela James
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants