Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Decisions

Today is a great day for me at work. I don't have any classes to teach, so I have a little more flexibility around my lunch hour. I'm torn about what to do through. I was really hoping to attack chapter three with some edits at lunch. Add a scene that I think will help clarify things later on in the book.

But I also need to go by my husband a Christmas present. *sigh*

Maybe I can do both. :)

On the writing front, I think the edits for chapter three will go smoothly. I'm still tryiing to figure out how I can add another 15-20k words to the story. Right around chapter seven or eight I'm pretty sure I jump ahead in my time frame, so I may have some flexibility there. Only time and editing will tell. :)

4 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

Editing is mouey important, but with X-mas coming ... well if you know what you want to get the hubster you could swing both. I just go to sugar mountain in London and fill his stocking with chocolate!! Have a great shopping / editing day.

Wylie Kinson said...

Oh, just buy hubby a goat or a pig, then you can concentrate on your edits!

*LOL* - if someone who hasn't seen my blog reads this, eyebrows are going to be raised!! :D

Trish Ryan said...

Focus on hubby. January will be here soon and we'll be without a reason to shop :)

Unknown said...

Well I split the middle. I went out and bought hubby's gift and with the rest of my lunch hour managed to get through part of chapter 4. Things always work out in the end. :)