Monday, December 11, 2006
MG Braden tagged me for this fun get to know me...so here we go!
Four jobs I've had:
1. English/Business teacher at Fredericton High School (largest high school in Canada).
2. Training Design Specialist for an insurance company
3. Research Assistant for Distance Education for the University of New Brunswick.
4. Technical Trainer for RIM.
Four places I've lived:
1. Fredericton, NB
2. Virginia Beach, Virginia
3. Waterloo, ON
4. Halifax, NS
Four favorite foods:
1. Chinese Food
4. Coffee...it's a food!!
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. The Empire Strikes Back (I'm a geek)
2. Moulin Rouge
3. The Phantom of the Opera
4. Dogeball (cracks me up everytime)
Four TV shows I enjoy:
1. Law & Order: Criminal Intent
2. CSI, CSI: New York, Criminal Minds
3. Heroes, Doctor Who
4. Stargate: SG1, Stargate: Atlantis
(yes I know I cheated, but there are too many :))
Four places I've traveled:
1. London, England
2. Tortola, BVI
3. St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
4. Montreal, Canada
Four places I'd like to visit:
4. Las Vegas
Four websites I go to daily:
1. IMDB (daily dose of entertainment)
2. I-Mockery (cause I need my daily dose of silly)
3. CBC (daily dose of news)
I'm going to tag Amy, Angela, and Wylie.:)