Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sneak away to post...


Today we have family visiting so I'm not sure how much writing I'm going to be able to get done. I've barely squeaked away to get a quick blog entry off. :)

At the end of the day yesterday I manged to get 4000 words written. If I can get a few more hours together I'll be able to finish the story and then I can move into a quick editing mode. This is probably one of the hottest stories I've written, so I hope it's coming off (no pun intended) well. I'll be sending it off to my critique partners very soon, so I'll find out then. :)

I thought I'd post this picture so you can all have a laugh. This has become the punch line to say in our house these days. :)I wish I could credit the original creator. If you know, please let me know.

2 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

4000 words, that's so awesome. The picture made me giggle too!

Wylie Kinson said...

You people that can pound out 1000, 2000, 4000 words in a day are absolutely my heroes.
By the time I write a few paragraphs, rewrite, add to, cut to pieces, etc, I'm lucky to have netted 500 words in a 'session'!!
I'm so envious...