Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tagged! Five Favorites


Alyssa tagged me to list my five favorite Christmas songs. Here they are in no particular order.

1. Snow - Loreena McKennitt. Actually, this whole CD I could listen to over and over again at Christmas. Not filled traditional holiday songs, Lorenna's voice is amazing and very haunting.

2. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Barenaked Ladies With Sarah McLachlan. Find this song if you haven't heard it. Awesome is the only way to describe it. (I found a copy online - enjoy!)

3. Happy Xmas (War is Over) - John Lennon. Melissa Etheridge also has a great version of this song.

4. The Little Drummer Boy - Boney M. This is a throw back to when I was a kid. My dad would play this tape over and over for me and my sister. This was my favorite.

5. O Holy Night - Josh Groban. Chills. Everytime. (found this one too.)

You're it! I'd love to see what other people listen to during the holidays. Write your own top five and let me know. :)

4 comments:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Thanks for the heads up on God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen--will have to check it out! I love Sarah McLachlan!

Trish Ryan said...

I LOVE the Barenaked Ladies...will add them to my Christmas music list, pronto!

Amy Ruttan said...

I did your meme, and I did Sci Fi Chick's as well (list 6 weird things), I think I lost some respect admitting I think the hologram Dr. is sexy ;)

Michelle said...

Hmmm, I will try to do this on Friday since it's Thursday THirteen tomorrow and I still have to do that! LOL Good list!