Monday, January 29, 2007

Goals


Now that my muse is back from her party with Amy, Vicky, and Wylie's muses, I think I'll be ready to get something done. For the last three weeks, it feels like I haven't been able to stop. Between work, trying to get a website up (it looks awesome I can't wait to show everyone), spending time with the family, writing has been very low on my list.

Not anymore.

This week I'm set my minimum goal of completing two chapters of revisions. But the question is how to do that. I always work best when I write these things out, so that's what I'm going to do today.

This week I will...

1. Actually take a lunch hour and write for at least 40 minutes.
2. When I am feeling a writers block approaching, I will put on my ten minute yoga tape to clean my mind.
3. I will write for one hour after supper before I watch TV. (And Heroes, Doctor Who, and 24 are on tonight so I better haul butt!)

If I can do these three things I should be able to get through most of my book this week.
Post a Comment