Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm It!


I love doing memes and I think everyone knows it. I was tagged by both Vicky and Kelly to do this one. :)I'm almost done Eragon and it's pretty close to me. Here we go!

Eragon by Christopher Paolini

Each waterspout was a snarling gargoyle, and every window and door was framed by carvings of serpents, harts, ravens, and knotted vines.
The door was opened by Elain, Horst's wife, a small, willowy woman with refined features and silky blond hair pinned into a bun. Her dress was demure and neat, and her movements graceful.

So here we go! I'm tagging MG, Joely, and Alyssa (and anyone else who'd like to do it!)

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, look down to the 5th sentence.
3. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Include the title and the author's name.
5. Tag 3 people

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Are you enjoying the book? I've passed it up like a hundred times - picking a romance instead. :) I'm weak when one of my favourite authors has a new book that comes out. :)

So I wanted to know if you could give me a mini review. Good? No good? Worth reading?

Michelle said...

OK Christine. Will do this tomorrow since I already posted today. Thanks!

Amy Ruttan said...

Eragon, I started to read it but put it aside to finish some P&P continuations. I will be reading it next for the 50 book challenge.

Wylie Kinson said...

It's on my 'to be acquired' list. So many books to read... so little time!

Unknown said...

I'm about two thirds of the way through and I'm really enjoying it. I haven't picked it back up since I got home from my business trip last week, but I'm hoping to finish it this weekend.