Monday, January 15, 2007

Jack is Back!


Did I mention I love 24??

The season premier started last night. Very engaging and certainly didn't feel like two hours. It flew by and I can't wait to see the second two hours tonight. I love the little changes they've made to his character this season, things I can already see. He doesn't make eye contact they same way he did before. And his lack of confidence in his own abilities...wow. Based on what I saw last night I think this is going to be another excellent season.

As a writer, I'm interested to see they types of plot twists they are going to throw in, and they hooks they are going to use. This show really knows how to hook you from episode to episode.


The season premier was delayed due to a very intense Patriots vs. Chargers game. And my team WON!!!! I didn't think they were going to be able to pull it off, but it came down to a field goal. I was dancing around my hotel room. :)
Post a Comment