Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Moving Along


So I actually slept last night. I don't do hotel rooms very well (hate sleeping alone), but last night I was so tired I collapsed. Needless to say I got up a bit later than I intended to this morning, so I'm only going to get a little bit done in the way of writing. I'm hoping to do a little before I go to bed tonight. I'm almost done editing a really steamy love scene where my heroine is doing a strip tease for my hero the genie in his bottle. So far I'm really liking this one. :)

The second half of the 24 premiere was on last night. I know I said this yesterday, but WOW!!! I love the Jack character. He's pretty much the best Alpha male on TV right now (Apollo in BSG is a close second though). Without giving anything away to those of you who tapped it, the end of the episode Jack cried. Cried!! My heart was breaking for him. And for me, that's the sign of an excellent TV show, movie, or book.

4 comments:

Angela/SciFiChick said...

7 days till Heroes returns!

Amy Ruttan said...

Ok, I'm missing so much not watching 24, Battlestar and now Heroes what's that. I need to get on the ball.

Strip tease in a bottle ... hmm you have me intrigued.

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Woah.. You haven't watched Heroes, Amy?
I think all the episodes are available for download at ABC's website.

Unknown said...

The best thing is that I don't have to worry about Heroes going against 24. Global (Canadian channel) is going to be showing them back to back. I'm so excited!