Wednesday, January 31, 2007

TAG!


Angela tagged me for this Name Game:

1. YOUR REAL NAME:
Christine

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first three letters of your name, plus izzle)
Chrizzle. LOL

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three of your last)
Cabo. I sound like a chocolate bar.

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
Green Platypus. Not very intimidating. :)


5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, Street you live on):
Alyse Timber. Sexy!

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom’s maiden name)
Dabchwal. I say that and have the urge to apologize.

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (favorite color, favorite drink)
Green Sangria. Fear me!!

8. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad’s middle name, 1st letter of a sibling’s first name, last letter of your moms middle name)
Hbaacah. ???

9. YOUR STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/body spray)
Orange Melon. ROFL!!!!!

10. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father’s middle name)
Rose Michael. I like this one.

Anyone looking for a tag? How about Kelly, Joely, and Alyssa. Or Maureen!

9 comments:

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Too funny! Yours are great.. especially Orange Melon!

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Cool--I'll post tomorrow!

Vicky said...

Your names are awesome! But you might want to consider a new detective name if you ever go into that field... green platypus! LOL!

Your superhero name sounds totally cool though! ;)

Maureen McGowan said...

Oh, i'll play. Sounds fun. Maybe tomorrow, though.

Cara North said...

OMG! Thank you for stopping by. I mean I felt like I was alone ALONE for a while there. LOL. The New Beta helped me I know people don't like it but I had a terrible time reading templates. LOL
Thank you for stopping by - I need to link you!
Cara

Wylie Kinson said...

LOL at Green Platypus!!! But it would be more appropriate for your super-hero name: (assume deep announcer-type voice)
"Able to flatten a sand-castle in a single slap!!"

LOL!!

Unknown said...

I think the Green Platypus could strike fear into the hearts of many! I would say hear me roar, but of course, they don't roar.

What sound does a Platypus make after all?

And you're welcome Cara! It's good to know there are lots of us out here. :)

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I LOVE Orange Melon! And I just swiped the idea from Angela before reading your post all the way through! Thanks for the tag--I'm official now!

Unknown said...

What a grand way to get character
names. I can use my Elizabeth Joseph.