Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 13

Wow this is my 13th Thursday Thirteen! Hard to believe I've been participaing that long. :) In a means of celebration, here are thirteen Thursday Thirteeners I visit on a regular basis and never fail to learn something. :)


Thirteen Of Christine's Thrirteen Friends.


1. Alyssa Goodnight - I forget how I stumbled across Alyssa's blog but I'm so happy I did. It was on her site where I was first introduced to Thursday Thirteen in the first place. Thanks Alyssa!

2. Angela (Sci Fi Chick) - I think Angela was one of the first Thriteeners I visited. I love sci fi and thought it was awesome to meet another "chick" like me out there.

3. Jaci Burton - I'd read some of Jaci's books through EC and was really excited to find her blog. I've been reading her daily ever since.

4. Michelle Braden - It was so great to meet Michelle online. Fun to find another romance writer who lives on the opposite end of the country and see her struggles and her triumphs.

5. Angela James - This was my first introduction to an editor's blog. As a writer, it's important for me to see the other side of the business. Plus Angela puts up really sweet pictures of her daughter. :)

6. Joely Sue Burkhart - Joely is another writer who I find I have a lot in common with. And she is much more diligent with her editing than I am.

7. Racy Li - Kickass Ninja Smut. Enough said.

8. Colleen Gleason - I love Colleen's blog. Not only does she have cool 80s trivia, her books are awesome! I'm so happy I found her site.

9. Amy Ruttan - I didn't so much discover Amy through TT, but I know we've become great blogger buddies as a result. And even better, I've met her in person! My fingers are crossed for this book going out Amy!

10. Wylie Kinson - Wylie, Wylie. I love your name! And your TTs always make me laugh or think.

11. Vicky Krain - I promise I won't call you Victoria anymore. Another TTer who cracks me up on a daily basis.

12. Tink - Not only does she have a great name, her TTs are very cool.

13. Caylynn - She is always impressing me. How you are able to run that much I'll never know.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most of these are on my read list already, but I found a few more 13'ers to visit! Thanks for the links.

Angela/SciFiChick said...

I'm so glad there are other chicks out there into scifi. And I've had a great time getting to know you! .. and I've "met" Amy and Vicky through your blog as well.
TT is such a neat idea.

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea for TT. I will try to visit all these TT's. My TT is up on why I want snow.

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Thanks for the link--and the idea for next week! I struggled with coming up for a topic this week, too. Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Jacis one of my fave's.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a list!!!

Vicky said...

Great TT for your 13th!!! Now don't laugh (too hard) I don't mind when it's written, I just cringe when it's said! ;) I got issues... writing is like a therapy session!

Actually Christine, I found you through TRW pro member website and then got hooked on your blog for the longest time... only when I joined the blogging revolution did I see TT's and stuff... So all in all you have started me on the blogging and TT track that I'm on. Thanks!

Amy Ruttan said...

Actually you were the one who got me hooked on TT! It's been so much fun, looking forward to many more.

Darla said...

I visit most of these already, too, but there are a couple I don't recognize--thanks for the introductions! :)

Annie said...

You have some really awesome blogs listed, most of them I visit weekly for TT and some I visit daily.

And just want to say that I really enjoy visiting your blog every week, so thank you for continuing to participate in TT!!

Anonymous said...

Today is my 13th Thirteen too!

And thank you for listing me :-)

It's so much fun finding other bloggers through TT. I've met some great people this way.

Anonymous said...

Going to check out those Bloggers. Adore Jaci's stuff and Tink is sweet. Heading over there now...

Check out this weeks TT and get some cool free music to put on your computer.

Anonymous said...

Thanks more new friends to meet.

Can't wait to go visit them!

Shannon said...

I read most of these blogs too.


Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the suggestions. I will definately check some of those out.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention, you are so sweet! It is a great idea for a TT - I think a lot of us will steal it. LOL

Dane Bramage said...

Great idea for a T13. I will be stealing it soon! My Thursday Thirteen is up. It is #28 and it is about My 13 Trigger Foods. Stop by if you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

So many I like, and so many I've recently discovered! I've put Racy Li's book on my mental TBR list. Ninja! I love it!

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Hey Christine-
Thanks for the shout-out! I'm glad we found each other! Great list!

Happy T13...

Rene said...

Its great having a core set of blogs to go to. There is some comfort in the familiarity of it.

Wylie Kinson said...

Wait, wait... WHICH name do you like? My flygal, witness protection or stripper name?

Thanks for the shout-out. I'm checking out the others...

Scribbit said...

You're right, there are some great bloggers on this list.

D.R. Cootey said...

Great list. I can't wait to explore each blog.

My Thursday Thirteen
http://thesplinteredmind.blogspot.com

~Douglas